The Pancake Boat has taken the necessary measures to keep the corona virus out. We carefully follow government guidelines. The health and safety of our guests and employees are our top priority.
In order to offer everyone a safe, fun and tasty cruise, we have taken the following measures:
- The embarkation and disembarkation of guests is carefully and carefully. Our crew guides everyone on and off board with the appropriate distance.
- The cruise takes 60 minutes instead of 75 minutes.
- A maximum of 26 passengers will be admitted per trip from 1 June to 30 June and a maximum of 60 passengers from 1 July until further notice.
- Tables are kept free between the tables, so that all groups can observe 1.50 meters distance from each other.
- Drinks are served on an intermediate table and not directly on the table.
- Walkways are marked on the floor, so that everyone can keep an appropriate distance from each other.
- Guests are invited to the pancake buffet per table, so that each party can get pancakes separately.
- Guests with colds such as coughing, sore throat or fever are not allowed on board.
- Our focus is on hygiene and the ship will receive additional cleaning.
- We welcome all guests warmly and with a smile, but will not shake hands and keep an appropriate distance.
- All guests must use disinfection gel at the start.
- The ball pit remains closed, but for the kids there are coloring pictures and colors. There is a quiz for the older children.
- The toppings for the pancakes and cutlery can be found on your table and not on a buffet.
- You can only pay with PIN or credit card (we are cash free).